Villa Castoria - Visit Paris
Paris, the most beautiful town in the world, is "A Moveable Feast", as Hemingway described it in his eponymous book, written in the brasserie Lipp, situated in the Latin Quarter. Alongside the sightseeing marvels such as Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and Musée d’Orsay, which are within 20 minutes reach by RER A from Saint-Germain-en-Laye, the other places you must visit are:
- Rodin museum with its sumptuous garden hidden in the bustling city center.
- The Jacquemart-André museum, a private museum with a breathtaking collection of masterpieces of Canaletto, Rembrandt, Boucher to name just a few.
- Centre Georges Pompidou, hosting the National Museum for Modern Art.
- Louis Vuitton Foundation, designed by Frank Gehry.
- In Saint-Germain-en-Laye, you can visit the National Museum of Archeology.
- La Fête des Loges, the biggest attraction park in the suburbs of Paris during the summer period, situated a few minutes away from the center of Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
- Disneyland Paris is only one hour from Saint-Germain-en-Laye by direct RER A line.
- Château de Versailles - the most visited castle in the world is only 15 minutes by bus from Saint-Germain-en-Laye.